[blockquote size=”third” align=”right” byline=”Teacher Testimonial”]“I have been fortunate enough to have participated with pARTners on this project with the 2nd grade from the very beginning. This organization has always been so good at communicating with our team and seeing how the curriculum can enhance the learning of our students. The journaling is such a great experience as well as the lessons that go along with each page of journaling. The children especially enjoyed drawing birds with detail. “[/blockquote]
- pARTners served an estimated 2,500 students in Teton County.
- pARTners teacher artists designed, planned and implemented more than 18 Integrated Arts Projects in K-12 classrooms in TCSD#1.
- pARTners provided $9,000 in Educator Grants, which translated into 16 projects.
- All pARTners projects promote creativity and integrate core academics.
- pARTners forged a new partnerships with Wyoming Stargazing to cultivate S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Art and Mathematics) projects.
Of the teachers surveyed this year:
- 97% thought pARTners’ projects supported the curriculum taught in their classrooms.
- 97% thought their students learned something from participating in a pARTners project.
- 100% reported their students enjoyed participating in pARTners projects.
- 99% chose to host a pARTners project again in 2015/2016.